Okay, this salmon has become a STAPLE in our house. It is delicious, minimal ingredient, SUPER healthy and insanely fast to make/clean up.
AND IT WILL NOT MAKE YOUR HOUSE SMELL LIKE FISH.
- 1-2# Salmon Fillets, fresh or thawed
- Dijon Mustard and Honey in a 2/1 ratio
- Smoked Paprika
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Starting with 1 Tbl honey and 2 Tbl mustard, mix enough to fully coat salmon fillets
- Season as desired
- Place in the air fryer skin side down and cook for approximately 15 minutes at 400*
- Serve with rice, veggies etc
- That’s it you’re done
I know, it sounds too good to be true, but it is delicious.
Plus, your house will not smell like fish unless you don’t do the dishes. For like three days.
If your salmon fillets are thinner than most, check before the recommended time to see if they are done.
We used a basket air fryer; if you have a shelf air fryer the timing might be slightly different.
To log, simply weigh the amount of salmon that you will be eating and log “grilled salmon” in that amount. The sauce is a miniscule amount of calories.